question

yannick avatar image
yannick asked

Quattro 3Phase Ve.Bus error 1

Hi,

I have a 3 Phase 24/5000 quattro system on a remote site. After starting or stopping the generator 6 out of 10 times the ve.bus error 1 pops up, even if there is no load and the system is in charger only mode. If i look at the ve.bus error page, there shows no error at all 3 phases.
I'm not able to look on site for at least 2 weeks. Anything i can do remotely?

Btw, the system has been running fine in this configuration for 2 years. Only been shut down for a few months, and now this error comes up.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargererrorVE.Bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·
Error 1 - Device is switched off because one of the other phases in the system has switched off. One of the phases in a multi-phase system has failed. Commonly because of a Low battery, Overload or High temperature alarm.
lease have a read through the attached document on error codes

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:ve.bus_error_codes

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

If you cant get to site that makes things a bit hard, you could try the remote VE confige option in the vrm this and see if you can figure anything out in the setup. maybe upgrade the firmware etc etc

0 Likes 0 ·