question

pierre82 avatar image
pierre82 asked

Problems connecting with bluetooth

Bonjour. J'ai un victron mppt75/50 et je n'arrive plus a me connecter au dongle. La led erreur au moment de la connexion (qui n'aboutit jamais) puis redevient fixe. Il semble que le problème soit arrivé après l'installation de l'avant dernière mise a jour. Je voudrais réinstaller une version antérieure de victron connect pour voir si le problème viens de là. Savez vous où je pourrais la trouver? Merci

victron products
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

Do you still have problems connecting to the MPPT?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
victoroni avatar image
victoroni answered ·

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

I've got a Victron Orion-Tr Smart and a SmartSolar MPPT 75/15 installed in a campervan. I'm finding the bluetooth connectivity of both very bad. I have to hold my phone within two metres (direct line of sight) for it to connect, and even then it still takes a long time to make the connection. And if I switch to any other app and switch back to the Victron app I have to wait for it to reconnect again.

By contrast I have a lithium battery which is housed in a cupboard that is much less accessible than the Victron chargers. It also has bluetooth connectivity but connects from a much greater distance and almost instantly. And if I switch from the battery's app to another app then back again, it is still connected.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic