question

Slaven Bozo avatar image
Slaven Bozo asked

VRM portal ID could not find, Other LoRaWAN, meaning payload

Dear all,

We have few question about LoRaWAN and Ve.Direct:

1. I tray to put VRM ID but portal could not find my ID?

2. We need solution for connecting to other LoRaWAN network because we do not network TTN?

This is actually a problem because LoRaWAN devices must have the ability to connect to other LoRaWAN networks.

3. If we connect device to other LoRaWAN network we will need payload meaning so we can made custom application, or is it possible to made connection with yours application server with our network server?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

VRMVE.DirectGrounding
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @sbozo,

1. The ID is writting on the box.

2 & 3. Its not possible; I'm sorry. See also the manual. Its a limitation of how the product has been designed now. Ofcourse it could be done differently; but now it is what it is.

Best regards,

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Slaven Bozo avatar image
Slaven Bozo answered ·

Hi Mvader,

1. On the box i have only number ASS*** and HQ****, on VRM portal I need hexadecimal number.

2&3. This for us problem because this is not really LoRaWAN device if working only on TTN network. Problem is because we cant use device Ve.Direct LoRaWAN on other network.

Best regards

2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Slaven, are you sure that there is no vrm portal id anywhere? Not on the carton and not on the unit itself?

For 2&3: yes I understand its a problem. I have no solution.

Matthijs

2 |3000

Related Resources