question

damonz avatar image
damonz asked

Phoenix inverter smart & ccgx compatability

Hi,

Are the new smart Phoenix inverters compatible with the ccgx via ve.direct. Will the ccgx display the same as the Multiplus?

Regards

Damon

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Yes are as far as I know

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Damonz,

The issue ticket for this has been closed and marked as completed.

However, I can't find mention in the CCGX changelog and the last time I personally tested it, some expected features were missing. Ve.direct inverters displayed in the menus, but not in the graphical overview screen.

I will test again with the latest firmware this week and report back with certainty.

3 comments
2 |3000

patrik avatar image patrik commented ·

Hi @Guy Stewart (Victron Energy Staff)

I just installed a new Phoenix Inverter 48/2000 230V Smart (firmware 1.15) and connected it via VE.Direct to the CCGX (firmware 2.23). In the graphical overview, the inverter is shown as "OFF", even though it is inverting.

Any updates on this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Patrick,

It is a known issue and still has an open ticket, I would expect it to be fixed in an upcoming version, though I can't give a time line.

It's an awkward glitch for now, though your system is operating fine in spite of it I presume?

0 Likes 0 ·
patrik avatar image patrik Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the feedback. Correct, the system works fine.

Too bad the display doesn't show the inverter yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
gregn avatar image
gregn answered ·

Hi, Any news about this display problem? Does de Venus/CC GX report the consumption of an SMART Inverter in Ve.direct now ?

2 |3000