question

Lionel SEYDOUX avatar image
Lionel SEYDOUX asked

Quelle IP dynamique envoie mes données à VRM?

Bonjour,

Je suis à Lyon, loin de mon installation photo-voltaïque, gérée par Victron et qui envoie les données à VRM via CCGX et un modem router 4G. Ce modem a une adresse dynamique que je veux gérer par No-Ip pour accéder au commandes de CCGX depuis Lyon. Y a-t-il un moyen de récupérer sur VRM mon ip dynamique 4G?

A défaut, j'attendrai la fonte des neiges...

Merci

Lionel

TCP IP Networking
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

As long as your CCGX is connected to the Internet, you don't need to know its IP address to access it via VRM (if it was already configured for VRM). You only need your VRM account and password.

Or maybe you want to manage your router?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Lionel SEYDOUX answered ·

Thanks Seb71,

That is exactly what I want to do: manage my router and some things behind it. Possibly modify some settings on my BMV.

1 comment
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
Possibly modify some settings on my BMV.

This can be done via VRM (and no need to know the IP), if you enabled the Remote Console via VRM.

You can also do this with VictronConnect+VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
Lionel SEYDOUX answered ·

Will have a go just now, but my IP is dynamic (4G), not sure it will accept incoming connection as NoIp would

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic