question

peternielsen avatar image
peternielsen asked

Is not possible to view the remote console on the iOS somehow without using a browser ?

Hi,

My Cerbo GX is on the network same goes for my iOS device, can i not see the Remote Console thru LAN ? I hate to go to the browser.

/Peter

cerbo gxVictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @peternielsen,

the remote console naturally requires a browser to view. This is via LAN. Not sure what else you're looking for.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

peternielsen avatar image peternielsen commented ·

Naturally or not naturally doesn't change the fact that in Victron Connect there could be away to view the Remote Console EMBEDDED in the app so it's not navigating to Safari where you have to scroll and is a pain to look at IMO.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ peternielsen commented ·

Well, you asked and I answered that this is not possible.

But you can open the remote console from VictronConnect, which of course will open Safari. It saves you from manually open Safari ;-)

0 Likes 0 ·
peternielsen avatar image peternielsen Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

True, thx

0 Likes 0 ·