question

jeffu avatar image
jeffu asked

VRM Dashboard Historical section missing generator data

My VRM portal History data page does not display generator input energy (kWh) although the Summary graphic displays instantaneous generator power (W). Does this have anything to do with the confuguration of my CCGX Colour Control or is it a feature that needs to be added to the next VRM portal update?

The only way I can find to out how much generator energy has been supplied to the battery is to download the period kWh file.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @andres Hs1, @Luis Gomezcala, @Jeffu,

Happy to announce this feature has shipped. You can now see the energy production of your generator, and where it went (direct to loads, or into your battery) directly on the VRM historical data dashboard;

vrm-generator-historical-usage.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

luis-gomezcala avatar image luis-gomezcala commented ·

Great, it is working superb. Thanks Guy 1678707923185.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1678707923185.png (204.5 KiB)
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @Jeffu,

Thanks, right now that data is indeed not available there. I've passed on the suggestion and I'll see what we can do to improve!

2 |3000

luis-gomezcala avatar image
luis-gomezcala answered ·

Hello there,

Does anyone know if is possible to see input energy from a generator ? When the generator is on the I am able to see the real-time wattage under the 'Generator' widget but I am not able to see the cumulative wattage in the Historical data

I was expecting to see cummulative input under the widget 'From Grid' but the value is always zero screenshot-2021-02-15-at-110604.png

2 |3000

andres Hs1 avatar image
andres Hs1 answered ·

Hi @Teun Lassche

was this issue ever addressed?

I am having the same problem

cheers

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic