question

kire avatar image
kire asked

Bug in VRM Portal Datepicker

In Google Chrome the date picker for selecting a user defined period does not represent the selected date, but a mix of the date and format string, e.g. "jjjj.04.tt (tt.04.jjjj)" instead of "01.04.2019" or "2019-04-01".

It would also be nice if the date format could be changed depending on the language setting, e.g. in German only in the format "dd.mm.yyyy".

Browser: Google Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163

Update:

After an update of Chrome to Version 81.0.4044.92, the date fields are now empty.

VRM
vrm-datepicker.png (51.9 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I just tried it with chrome and could not reproduce the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

I can confirm this Problem with Chrome 80.0.3987.163.

But after updating to 81.0.4044.92 the problem is gone.

0 Likes 0 ·
vrm-date-1.png (22.2 KiB)
vrm-date-2.png (24.7 KiB)
1 Answer
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

@kire Thanks for reporting! I just released a fix for this.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kire avatar image kire commented ·

That was quick - thanks. But I would prefer "yyyy-mm-dd" or "dd.mm.yyyy" over a mix of the two ;-)

There still seems to be an initialization problem with refresh. Try to open dashboard or advanced and press Ctrl + F5. When you open the date picker, the date fields are empty and remain empty, even if you select a date.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ kire commented ·

@kire That is now fixed as well, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic