question

Jesus Mazo avatar image
Jesus Mazo asked

US Certification (UL/CSA) for GX Devices (Venus, Cerbo....)

Hi.

I would like to know if there is any plan from Victron to certify the GX range or any specific product of the GX family to be certified in North America, such us UL or CSA certification as this is something that our clients are demanding more and more.

cerbo gxVenus GX - VGXgx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Jesus,

The best place to ask about regional certifications is the Victron Sales Manager for that area.

Their contacts are available here - https://www.victronenergy.com/contact

There is typically limited independent testing availability, so priority is given to products that receive the highest demand in the specific market.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jesus Mazo avatar image
Jesus Mazo answered ·

Thanks Guy. But I am afraid of what the answer would be so, I was hoping I can use this platform to raise my voice and give my feedback about something that US and Canada clients/companies are demanding and believe it will be hugely beneficial for all parties.

Regards

2 comments
2 |3000

By all means, but then please do both.

I promise you, when prioritising commercial decisions like this, the sales managers hearing demand direct from their customers will do far, far more than a post here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jesus Mazo avatar image Jesus Mazo Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks Guy, I have already told our sales manager in the region. I hope we can get these products certified in the near future, as said, I believe it would be beneficial for all parties.

0 Likes 0 ·