question

bathnm avatar image
bathnm asked

Relay Status in VRM

Hello,

Are there any plans or consideration to bring the relay status on the VenusOS into the VRm so that we can see if it is switched on or off.

The state of relays in the BMV are already available.

VRMVenus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
harold avatar image
harold answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bathnm avatar image bathnm commented ·

Agreed that MultiPlus/Quattro relays would also be good.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

Relay status of the GX device (Cerbo GX, Venus GX, CCGX, etc.) is already available in VRM, see example:20201210-222925.jpg

20201210-222925.jpg (67.1 KiB)
4 comments
2 |3000

bathnm avatar image bathnm commented ·

Interestingly neither of my two installs has them shown. What have you got them configured for , Pump, Generator Start Stop......

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark avatar image Mark bathnm commented ·

needs to be enabled under Advance settings0a66fdcd-ef58-44e1-9639-a82a42ca361d.jpeg

0 Likes 0 ·
bathnm avatar image bathnm Mark commented ·

Thanks. Didn’t think to look under system as the digital inputs and temp sensors are listed on their own

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark avatar image Mark ♦♦ bathnm commented ·

No worries, now you know... :-)

0 Likes 0 ·
Chris avatar image
Chris answered ·

Kinda useful on the Cerbo - unfortunately only relay 1 is really properly flexible / useful.

I would very much like to see the relay states from any VBUS device - i.e. Multi / Quattro. We are using these (Primary, K1 & K2) in a semi sophisticated way on a site, and it would be nice to know that the Relay Assistants logic is doing what i think it should when i think it should do it. All a bit in the dark without.

2 |3000