question

enersol avatar image
enersol asked

Pylontech Force-L2 and Victron compability

Dear All,

I am looking for information which confirms that Victron is compatible with Pylontech Force-L2 series battery.

Can someone confirm that for me?

Can someone explain to me that I am wrong?

:)

Best Regards,

Paul

PylontechEasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

enersol avatar image
enersol answered ·

Thanks @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) for quick answer.

I saw that list many months before.

I ask here on community, because I got information from German Pylontech Force-L2 wholesaler that Force-L2 has the same BMS like Force-L1 so in their opinion it is compatibile with Victron aswell.

I am just looking confirmation if I can buy those batteries for my client.

2 |3000

nilo avatar image
nilo answered ·

Hi there, you probably figured it out but for future reference here is the answer to your question : https://www.western.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Pylontech_idendity_models_self_delcaration.pdf (page 3)

2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi all, the Force-L2 is compatible

2 |3000

anveshj avatar image
anveshj answered ·

You can connect multiple battery modules together to form a single large battery by connecting the RJ-45 cable supplied by Pylontech using the link ports on the battery.

192.168.o.1

2 |3000