question

Martin Gasthuber avatar image
Martin Gasthuber asked

proposed ways to control 'ignore AC Input'

Hi,

building a larger and more complex system (including 3Phase, Solar, CHP machine etc.) i would like to, by software, force the 3 MPII (one on each phase) to enter the 'ignore AC Input' state in order to make sure no power is feed back. The main parameter is the SOC which should drive that state change. I would like to avoid physical relays and cables and use the existing communication between the GX device (Cerbo in my case) and the MP systems. What is the best/easiest/safest way to accomplish this ?

best regards,

Martin

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxVenus GX - VGXBYDchp
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Martin Gasthuber avatar image Martin Gasthuber Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hi Alexandra,

thanks for the link - i've seen this before - it will most probably solve the problem, but still requires cabling and in my case, as i undestood, have to somehow connect the GX relay to all three on the MPII. This is stil not 100% clear to me, how to solve that, but i could not find any indication that 'setting ignore AC in' will automatically propagated to the remaining two MPII in case i cable only to the phase master. Still i would prefer to use the existing GX<->MPII VE Bus link

-- Martin

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

your can use the assistants to do different disconnects ie SOC etc etc

this is a example of one site

1606367156047.png

1606367156047.png (35.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.