question

woliver avatar image
woliver asked

Different Multiplus 2 Hardware Revisions for a 3-phase System

Hello everybody!

Is it possible to create a 3-phase system with three Multiplus 2 48/3000 which have different Hardware Revisions?

The firmware is identical on the three Multiplus. The oldest Multiplus 2 has the Rev. 12C.

Multiplus-II3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @w.oliver,

Probably not.

There is more specific details and information here - https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/62359/pmp482505000-and-pmp482505010-3-phase-setup.html

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

woliver avatar image woliver commented ·

Thanks for the answer and the link, but in my my case I have three Multiplus 2 with the same product number PMP482305010. Only the hw rev is different. Is that a problem creating a 3-phase System?

My victron dealer said that he couldn‘t order special hw revisions, only the product number could be ordered. Is this correct?

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ woliver commented ·

Yes a dealer can only order by the product number.

Maybe if you give us all HW revisions someone of Victron can take a look at what was changed between these and tell you if there are changes that makes them incompatible for a parallel/3-phase system.

But I think as long as the product number is the same, there should be no incompatibility.

0 Likes 0 ·
woliver avatar image woliver commented ·

As I mentioned my case is different, because of having three Multiplus with the same product number.

0 Likes 0 ·