question

Jocke_h avatar image

3-phase Multiplus II system, am i thinking right?

Hello!

i am planning a solarsystem whit 3x VE MultiPlus-II 48/3000/35-32 ( se more in picture) for a 3-phase system.

I have made a simple wiring diagram over how i´m planning to set it up, am i thinking right?

- I want a 3-phase, for example the heating system needs 3-phase to work.

- UPS-funktion of the whole household

- i want to use as much solar energy i can for myself, more optimised for winter then summer.

- not designing the system to be optimised to sell as much power i can. not selling at ALL right now.

- want to use ESS, have lead-acid batties right now, planning to upgrade to lithium a.s.a.p.

- yes a electrician will connect it all.

I was just hoping a "victron-guru" could take a look and see if i´m totaly off or just maybe close to actually thinking right :-)

// Jocke

Multiplus-IIinstallation3 phase
ve-4-jpeg.jpg (758.5 KiB)
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Martijn Coster (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Martijn Coster (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Jocke_h

This is a technical installation question.
I would advise you to contact a Victron dealer to help you with this.
if you do not know who your dealer is, please visit: https://professional.victronenergy.com/support/

best regards
Martijn Coster - Victron Energy

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

autarkus avatar image
autarkus answered ·

Hi Jocke_h,

I am also planning a system with victron components in a very similar configuration. By what app you have made this wiring diagram? I would like to use you diagram. So I would just have to make a few changes. Would you mind if I do so.

Best regards

autarkus

1 comment Share

Jocke_h avatar image
Jocke_h answered ·

Sorry i did not see the question... but i just used plain old Paint, no fancy program.. sorry..