i am planning a solarsystem whit 3x VE MultiPlus-II 48/3000/35-32 ( se more in picture) for a 3-phase system.
I have made a simple wiring diagram over how i´m planning to set it up, am i thinking right?
- I want a 3-phase, for example the heating system needs 3-phase to work.
- UPS-funktion of the whole household
- i want to use as much solar energy i can for myself, more optimised for winter then summer.
- not designing the system to be optimised to sell as much power i can. not selling at ALL right now.
- want to use ESS, have lead-acid batties right now, planning to upgrade to lithium a.s.a.p.
- yes a electrician will connect it all.
I was just hoping a "victron-guru" could take a look and see if i´m totaly off or just maybe close to actually thinking right :-)