question

Oleksandr avatar image
Oleksandr asked

Inverter status "Off" after upgrade to v 2.60 of Cerbo GX

Hello,

After upgrading Cerbo to v2.60 the Inverter RS 48/6000 turned into "Off" mode. It works, but seems to be unable to communicate with GX.

I tries all profiles for VE.can port in settings but in vain.

Would be grateful for any suggestions!

Regards,

Alex

cerbo gxoffgridinverter rs
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Grant Willson avatar image
Grant Willson answered ·

Same here with a 12/250 - 230 inverter.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Grant Willson

That is a completely different device, please use the search if there is an answer already and if not: open a topic for this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Oleksandr

CANbus connection is not yet supported unfortunately, for now you have to use a ve.direct connection to the RS inverters.

4 comments
2 |3000

Oleksandr avatar image Oleksandr commented ·

Daniël, I almost had a heart attack thinking the inverter got faulty or something. Will order the ve.direct cable on Monday. Thanks a lot for letting me to know though!

Regards, Alex

0 Likes 0 ·
Oleksandr avatar image Oleksandr commented ·

Hi @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff),

Can you advise when it is expected for the RS inverter to support CANbus? Is it going to be announces somewhere?

Regards,

Alex

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Oleksandr commented ·

Hi @Oleksandr

It will be added in the 2.70 firmware, but that will start as a beta version so I advice to wait until it is stable enough.

0 Likes 0 ·
Oleksandr avatar image Oleksandr Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff), great, thank you! Will wait and update when a stable version is released.

Regards,

Alex

0 Likes 0 ·