question

mvladyliselot avatar image
mvladyliselot asked

Cooling fan on a Phoenix end of life. How to switch a new one?

The cooling fan of my Phoenix Charger 12/30 is making the noise as if the end is near. The other Victron brothers next to him just 'hum' a little whilst cooling. I like to switch the cooling fan. I did not find a video on the YT Victron channel to do so. Anyone a tip what fan to buy and how to switch?

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @mvladyliselot

I've asked, and the answer is:

SPR00044

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvladyliselot avatar image
mvladyliselot answered ·

Well Daniël, thank you for that short answer. ;-) (Geintje)

Whilst Googling for "ventilator SPR00044" nothing pops up.

I guess I should call you guys in The Netherlands and ask for that product?

Is there a video of manual so I can see how to replace? I unscrewed the frontplate allready and discovered the fan is behind that. So piece of cake to dismantle or...

2 |3000

kingjez avatar image
kingjez answered ·

Hi, I have a similar problem, and don't understand what you mean by "SPR00044". Please can you explain what part I need and how to go about replacing it?

2 |3000