question

gingernuts avatar image
gingernuts asked

Dashboard doesn't include grid energy used to charge batteries

During the winter months, I use scheduled charging to top my batteries up overnight when I'm on cheaper energy, but the dashboard data does not include the grid power, though if I export the data with the advanced tab the amount of energy I've drawn at night is tabulated. Surely this power from the grid should be shown in the dashboard? The grid energy shown here is just the stuff I use directly from the grid and does not include the >100kwh in January for example I took from the grid at night.

battery charginggrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

Hi @Gingernuts Do you have an energy meter e.g. ET112 installed?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gingernuts avatar image gingernuts commented ·

No, I don't believe I do; I've just looked at the boxes I do have and nothing like that on show.

0 Likes 0 ·
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

Can you pull up data on a 48hr period onlyto see if it shows your charging schedule? What does your system comprise of and how is your system configured? A little diagram will be most valuable.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VictronConnect VE.Bus charging manual