question

Tom avatar image
Tom asked

Victron Connect Android 10 app screen size

I am trying to use Victron Connect app on Android 10 and my screen size in landscape is 1024x600 and the app does not fit properly.

Is there a way in settings to resize the app to better fit my screan or can i side load the app with a smaller screen size to better fit?

My device is a Chinese brand Dasaita auto radio head unit with a 10.2 screen 1024x600 resolution.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

As far as I know it is a known issue and they're already working on a fix.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

That is some good news. Thanks for the input. I would be happy to have manually select screen size.

2 |3000

jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@Tom, please post a picture of how VictronConnect looks on your screen and if possible, a service report.

For the service report:

1. Open VictronConnect
  2. Press the menu button at the top left corner
  3. Go to settings and press the create service report button
2 |3000

Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

@jperez. Attached are some pictures . I am running Android 10 on a 1024x600 screen in landscape. The overview screen does not fully fit and you can not scroll the screen. On the detail side you can scroll the screen. Tom

2 |3000

blaustein avatar image
blaustein answered ·

My device is a Chinese Carjoying auto radio head unit with also 1024x600 resolution. My problem is that at the top border the Victron screen is behind the Home/Back area of the Android screen. So some buttons of the Victron app are not accessable.pxl-20221119-130651856.jpg

2 |3000

Related Resources