question

ted-burke avatar image
ted-burke asked

Victron Connect MPPT 75/10; term definitions

1..On History tab, Panel Yield equals what? The WH/D from the panel and not into the battery bank? So to estimate the WH/D going into the batteries, multiply it by .85 to reflect charging inefficiencies?

2. on History tab: how to convert WH/Day to AH/day which I relate to more easily? Divide WH/D by typical average charging voltage ~13.7V?

Thank you

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

1, this are the Wh charged into the battery no calculations needed.

2. Yes Wh divided by the voltage gets you the Ah.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ripper avatar image
ripper answered ·

1 is however the overall amount thats coming from the panel. So consumption through the Load out (direct use during day if applicable) plus whats going to the battery.

2 |3000

ted-burke avatar image
ted-burke answered ·

On my first question, I thought lead acid batteries lost about 15% of the input energy when going into the battery. Some call it charging inefficiency.

Thanks

2 |3000

Related Resources