Good day to you all..
I wondered if there are any experts out there who is able to help me with the issues I am currently experiencing as i'm no expert in these matters.
Background info: I'm running VOS v2.57 on a RPi3+ connected to a mppt 100/50. RPi is connected on a lan network. No issues since installation the first time round (about 3 months ago).
Here are the issues:
1) VRM stopped (on the 12/08/20) logging data at the predefined interval and instead only logged the information on an hourly basis.
2) I checked the VRM and saw that the summary stated it was "Old Data! go to Device List" which was not there before??
3) I clicked on the Device list and there was a 'Update Firmware" notification which was not there before (at the bottom of photo).
The following error came up:
It states Error 1392 however, 2-way communication is enabled as seen below:
4) With the above failing, I tried to logged onto the Control Console in the VRM to update the firmware and the following came up: (Failed to connect to GX Device). So as you can imagine, there was a lot of head scratching by myself at this point in time.
5) On failing so far, I re-installed VOS v2.57 and then see if I was able to acquire VRM using the IP address but, this was not possible.
Tried the following:
1) Wait a day to see if the error would go away - just in case it was a one-off.
2) Rebooting RPi - nothing happened.
3) Re-installing VOS - nothing happened.
4) Rebooted modem (even though I know it was working perfectly all the time) - nothing happened.
5??) I was thinking about deleting my devices from VRM and start all over again but, I didn't want to lose all the captured data.
So, if there are any experts out there your help is much appreciated...