question

kevinnorth avatar image
kevinnorth asked

Phoenix 3000/24 dead but OK in VE config

I've had this phoenix for a while. It wouldn't power on previously, but I diagnosed a dry solder connection on the on /off switch. Whilst it was being repaired, I bought another unit the same (newer firmware) and used that.

Now I want to parallel the 2 units together, and cabled the 24v side to power on the old unit and configure with updated firmware (no AC attached). No lights on the panel at all. However, through VE config, it finds the unit, gives the details on the 24v side, but shows --- on the 230v (I'm in Europe).

I continued to update the firmware so that both units are compatible, with no issues. Tried to set up a parallel system, which all gave OK messages on the laptop, but there is no power (still no lights on the old phoenix) so have reverted to single operation.

What can I check? DC power in is good (there is no AC charger so no AC input). Remote switch short is in place. But no lights on the panel,and not inverting.

Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers