question

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman asked

MultiPlus II GX 5VDC Output

The Venus has a 5VDC Output - Does the MultiPlus II GX have anything similar? I cannot see but I am hoping I've missed something.

victron products
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

There is no 5V output on the MultiPlus-II.

It does have USB ports, they also sort of are 5V out ports.

But, intended for use as USB ports, nothing else. And I don't know by heart what the max output current is on those ports.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·

Sorry, I meant the GX device specifically.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·

Yes understood - me too. Only product in that range that we have and has a special 5V output port is the Venus GX. But its rarely used and adds cost: we decided to remove it when making cerbo gx and other new gx products.

0 Likes 0 ·
Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Cool. Got it. We only use the Cerbo now and we miss it! But otherwise we love the Cerbo! Keep charging! :)

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·

;o) .

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic