question

Henrik avatar image
Henrik asked

VRM portal VE.Bus show partially "no data to display" while Remote Console shows all data

After several weeks perfect operation, VRM portal suddently doesn't show some data anymore "no data to display" in some of the widgets

This is the case for VE.BUS Summary widget (all data are missing) and Battery Summery [512] widget (only SOC and Battery Temperature are displayed but voltage, current and power are 'no data')

Interestingly all missing data are present in the "Remote Console"

Venus GX firmware is 2.54, Quattro firmware is 430

Anyone familiar with this effect? Any hints reactivate full display in VRM?

VRM
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·

I am experiencing the same since this afternoon!

0 Likes 0 ·
Henrik avatar image Henrik harold commented ·

Hi Harold thanks for the reply, I agree, this issue occured since some time this afternoon. Interestingly, in my case the missing data in these Summary Widgets [261] and [512] are available and displayed in other detailed widgets.

0 Likes 0 ·
harold avatar image harold Henrik commented ·

Yes, and as it is still Ok in the Remote Console and in the Victron Connect app, I think it is an issue in the VRM portal.

0 Likes 0 ·
5 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi all, thank you for reporting! Issue found and fixed this morning. The issue was in the visualisation side: no data is lost.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ceki Gabay avatar image
Ceki Gabay answered ·

I am experiencing the same problem for some of bmv712 data from this afternoon as well.

2 |3000

wolfgang Linke avatar image
wolfgang Linke answered ·

Since this afternoon I have the same problem.
My system has been working perfectly for a year. I have deactivated the automatic update and upgraded to the previous version
the problem is still there. CE Bus Summary and Battery Summary (512) and PV Inverter Status (30) do not show any data

2 |3000

gc50 avatar image
gc50 answered ·

Same here no Voltage ,Current and Power from BMV in Advanced Battery Summary

Just noticed it this morning

Cheers

2 |3000

wolfgang Linke avatar image
wolfgang Linke answered ·

Everything works again as before. Thanks a lot
to the Victron computer team.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic