question

diamond avatar image
diamond asked

Regarding the Important Firmware Update for MPPTs to 1.37

Is it possible to upgrade this firmware using an SD card?
My customer's EasySolar (PMP485027010) is not connected to the internet & VRM, nor Victron Connect.

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

No, it is it possible to update MPPT firmware via SD or USB. It will be necessary to use a phone, tablet or computer running VictronConnect, or connect the CCGX to an internet connection.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

That system is crying out for some www. I have one, and I think I only told it to update to 1.37 when Venus 2.22 came down. Didn't notice any functional differences for my simple (yet mission-critical) application, maybe just some frills.

Yeh, crying...

2 |3000

diamond avatar image
diamond answered ·

Thank you both for responding.
Guy, can you confirm if the MPPT inside the EasySolar (PMP485027010) would be a BlueSolar or SmartSolar unit?
And if it's a BlueSolar then this upgrade is not important..?
Thanks

1 comment
2 |3000

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic