question

service-team-doebeln-gmbh avatar image
service-team-doebeln-gmbh asked

Firmware xxxx431 im ESS

Ein Kunde von uns hat festgestellt, dass der Compact Multi nach Update auf FW 2613431 im ESS nicht funktioniert. Wir haben das gleiche mit einem Compact Multi FW 2603431 nachvollzogen und das Gerät funktioniert nicht. Nach Rücksetzen beider Geräte auf xxxx424 konnte ESS genutzt werden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A customer of ours has found that the Compact Multi is not working in the ESS after updating to FW 2613431. We have traced the same with a Compact Multi FW 2603431 and the device is not working. After resetting both devices to xxxx424, ESS could be used.

firmware update
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hello! I’ll have this tested and come back to you about it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi, what does not work? We tested it; and what we tested works fine

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, we found the issue: there is a bug in the MultiPlus compacts. Introduced in firmware version 431.

And the problem is that the German grid code (with using an external NS protection device) doesn’t work. Other grid codes do work.

We are working on this now; and I expect this to fixed within one or two weeks; you’ll see a new VE.Bus firmware version coming.

​Thank you again for the report.
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi again, issue has been solved; see 433 firmware in victron professional & its dropbox

0 Likes 0 ·
service-team-doebeln-gmbh avatar image
service-team-doebeln-gmbh answered ·

HI Matthijs,

I have now tested it again for safety.
Device in battery mode.
Firmware of verse. 2603418 to 2603431.
Device works.
Assistant ESS.
Send to the device.
Write assistant.
Restart.
Device reports errors (bulk/absorpion/float flashing together).

I logged the system in the VRM portal. Should I send the ID to your email address?

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi, yes pls do!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic