the virtual switch in the MultiPlus is a very useful and powerful tool. I'm wondering if this would also be possible to integrate in VenusOS similar to scheduled charging.
Some independent examples:
- Turn Multi off at 10:00 PM. Turn Multi on at 6:00 AM
- Switch critical loads on for 2h every 48h OR if Battery SOC is >90% AND PV Power is >100W
- Don't turn Multiplus on sundays
- Use Multiplus Charger only between 10:00PM and 06:00AM (probably because Energy is cheaper then)
- Switch Solar Charger off when DC-Loads were <5W for more than 24h (don't know why) and VE.Bus state is off
- Set Absorption-Voltage to 14,2V if Battery-SOC hasn't fallen below 90% for more than 72h
- Set Absorption-Voltage to 14,7V if Battery-SOC has fallen below 60%
- Ignore temperature and turn off compensation if voltage is above/under example-voltage
- Limit Output to 500W as soon as SOC reached <60% and AC-In is connected.
- Stop Discharging if PV-Power is lower than 200W for 1h and SOC has fallen under X%
- DON'T limit charge current if loads are higher than X
- Switch 230V to 220V on overload
and so on ..