question

dirkmuc avatar image
dirkmuc asked

Node-Red in Venus 2.60~16

Hello,

I am looking for a Venus OS Raspberry image with integrated Node-Red in the latesed version Venus 2.60~16.

Is there someone working on it? I found an older Version from mpvader.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Dirk

Venus OSRaspberry PiNode-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @dirkmuc

I moved your question to the 'modifications' space.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @dirkmuc,

There is no such image with 2.60~16 (or beyond) and Node-Red for the Pi. AFAIK it is currently checked whether the large image will work on a Pi.
Most recent news about that you could find here: https://github.com/victronenergy/venus/issues/378

2 |3000

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @dirkmuc, I can confirm what Stefanie said: we're working to get this on the raspberrypi as well. Its a little bit more work, since currently our Pi images have a too small partition layout to fit all these extra features.

Please check back in above mentioned issue 378 link a few days from now, I'll expect to their post a raspberrypi image with node-red and signal-k soon.

2 |3000