question

raymusiclover avatar image
raymusiclover asked

configuration with dip switches, Multiplus setting charging voltages?

Can I change charging voltage using the dip switches on Multiplus 24/3000? Thanks

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerbattery chargingVEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

There is an EXCELLENT and extremely comprehensive article here by Peter Kennedy about using the dipswitches to program the multiplus that deserves more attention;

https://shop.pkys.com/Multiplus-dipswitches.html

His conclusion that one's time is better spent using the MK3-USB instead is also worthy of attention.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

raymusiclover avatar image
raymusiclover answered ·

Thanks Guy. I appreciate your answer. Only just seen it. That's useful information. I'm a mac user so the MK3-USB is unfortunately not an option for me.

3 comments
2 |3000

allan-fraser avatar image allan-fraser commented ·

I don't know which Mac you are using but I have no problem using my MacBook Air (2013 version) with the MK3-USB. AF

0 Likes 0 ·
hansfab avatar image hansfab allan-fraser commented ·

Hi Allan, are you running MS windows on your mac in order to run the victron software ? Or has Victron released a mac version of the VE configure software ? Many thanks. I also have a Mac and thought I could not use the VE Configure software

0 Likes 0 ·
allan-fraser avatar image allan-fraser hansfab commented ·

Hi hansfab. I am running macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (no MS software anywhere except Office). VictronConnect works well. I use it to manage and monitor my SmartSolar MPPTs over BlueTooth and it worked well with the MK3-USB when I needed to tweak the config of my EasyPlus device. Allan

0 Likes 0 ·