question

Aydin Sadrzadeh avatar image
Aydin Sadrzadeh asked

Why CCGX cannot find VE.Bus?

I wonder if anyone can help me solve this riddle - I think something is broken:

Set-up: 2 x 10 kVA 48 V Quattro (2653433); CCGX (v2.54) ; 1 x SmartSolar Chargers MPPT (v1.06); 4 x BYD B-Pro 13.8kWh batteries and ESS with grid-tie enabled.

The Quattro and BYD batteries were working seamlessly together. but now they don't.

Quattro communicates with my computer but not from CCGX, sometimes works sometimes not, it confused me.

Resetting Quattro to default and reconnecting to CCGX as suggested by local distributor does not resolve the problem. Neither reconfiguring the Quattro.

The remote VEConfigure use to work but now fails during download: "

An error occurred during the downloading process.

Error Message: 'No VEBus product was found'

Error: mk2vsc-33" . I don't know what this means and have not been able to make it go away.

In desperation, I tried to re-upload the firmware. I did it without any issue.

I suspect these problems are related to one component malfunctioning most likely is the CCGX.

I would really appreciate any help.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerESSCCGX Color ControlVE.Bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

You mentioned your computer talks to the Quatro so I'm wondering if you have the MK3 connected to the bus at the same time as the CCGX. I found you can't have them both connected at the same time.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Aydin Sadrzadeh avatar image Aydin Sadrzadeh commented ·

Not at the same time, MK3 can talk to the inverters but as soon as I disconnect the Mk3 and directly connect it to the CCGX, CCGX is not able to detect the VE.Bus or Quattros.

0 Likes 0 ·