question

mariowagner avatar image
mariowagner asked

How good is the remote feature of Victron Connect!!!

I need to get this of my chest :-)

I'm working with a lot of tech of different sort. But Victron gear is just a highlight for me. I run 30 sites now and the ability to remote control MPPTs and BMVs leaves me ecstatic.

Big ups you guys!

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

I know that feeling @MarioWagner, now it is delivered and working so well we can say finally!

A couple of years ago when I was designing off grid systems every day as an installer, eventually Victron was the only power electronics I wanted to use. Mainly based on the CCGX and VRM combo.

It was clear to me then, Matthijs was the only CEO investing enough attention into the user experience with the software.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mariowagner avatar image
mariowagner answered ·

I agree. A CEO that deals at a daily basis here in this forum and in the field with clients, knows and understands what is important.

I work a lot with Elektromechanik Meisl & get to see and sometimes test new things. Everything is always well thought and simply works. Plus being a software programmer myself, seeing Linux, reverse ssh connections and such brings me joy :-)

All the best

2 |3000

Related Resources