question

raul75 avatar image
raul75 asked

How can I reset the VRM registration of my device?

Hi! Our company got a ship a couple of months ago and I want to have remote access to our Victron system. I´ve tried to register our VRM-ID but I get a message from the site that the admin will receive an email. How can I do this? I´ve wrote the old owner but I did´nt get an answer. Thanks a lot in Advance!

Raúl

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

I've sent you and email.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sectorsolar avatar image sectorsolar commented ·

Good Day. Our client purchased house with Victron system installed, but they cannot get hold of previous owner to add them to the vrm portal to gain access to the system.

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) can you assist us to get our client access to their own system on vrm?

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ sectorsolar commented ·

Hi @SectorSolar

Please contact your Victron Sales Agent for this.
https://www.victronenergy.com/contact

0 Likes 0 ·
sijtze-de-boer avatar image
sijtze-de-boer answered ·

I have exactly the same problem I bought a second hand Venus GX and get the message mail to admin so not installation of the Venus GX. Can you send me also a mail? :-)

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Sijtze de Boer I hope this is already resolved?
0 Likes 0 ·
sijtze-de-boer avatar image sijtze-de-boer commented ·
Yes it is solved by the pre-owner who gave me access.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic