question

colins avatar image
colins asked

Question for Victron staff? - Dealer id setup

What is the process for Dealer setup on VRM? Where is the Dealer id code obtained from?

TIA

VRMremote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @ColinS

Dealer code's are not used.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

colins avatar image colins commented ·

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm trying to find out what the process is to obtain a Dealer id as used to identify a dealer/distributor in VRM?

Thanks,

Colin

0 Likes 0 ·
colins avatar image colins commented ·

Hi Daniel,

My apologies - you are entirely correct! It seems that the dealer id is no longer used but is still mentioned in the manuals etc. I understand that these will be changed at some point.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Best Regards,

Colin

0 Likes 0 ·
colins avatar image
colins answered ·

The Dealer id is used on VRM when a customer wishes to add their dealer!!!

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @ColinS

Yes that was the idea, but it is not actively used, I don't know the reason, sorry.

0 Likes 0 ·
colins avatar image colins Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

It's still used in VRM??? A user can allocate their preferred Dealer by entering the Dealer id.

0 Likes 0 ·
neoneddy avatar image
neoneddy answered ·
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic