This is a classic topic for tiny ESS Systems (for a small campervan).
Here is the configuration
1 x BMV 712 Smart
1 x Smart Battery Sense
1 x SmartSolar MPPT
1 x Battery 100Ah 12V (Max charge current 25A)
1 x Solar Panel 115W 12V
1 x Battery Protect 12/24V (not Smart)
1 x BlueSmart Charger 12V
(Optionally 1 x Phoenix Charger (not Smart))
I'd like to know if there is a built-in function to synchronise the charge between those two chargers (BlueSmart Charger + SmartSolar MPPT). If not, i hope that this will be implemented in the next years.
Note : I don't want to buy a GX system such as Venus GX or ColorControl GX for available space reason and also the price.
I found many subjects on the strategy to "associate" the charge of those two components :
- How intelligent are the SMART systems and can they communicate with each other?
- Simple Campervan with solar & Bluesmart mains charger
- Help please, questions about conflicts between mppt, ac dc charger and alternator engine...
- Can I combine a Blue Smart Charger and a MPPT BlueSolar charge controller
- MPPT 75/10 75/15 and BatteryLife and external chargers
- How to setup multiple chargers connecting simultaneously.
There are pieces of answers on those subjects but it remains not clear to me.
Should i understand that at the moment this is technicaly possible to connect two different chargers but this is not optimised ?
I also see that VE is working on making the Blue Smart Charger compatible with VE.Smart Networking (Here).
In the end my question is this : How to synchronise or to do a proper charge with a Blue Smart charger and Smart Solar MPPT without a GX system and is there strong VE ressources on this subject ?
Looking forward to reading you.Vince