question

mahdi avatar image
mahdi asked

Smart Solar battery current reading in connect app broken since update

Since updating the Smart Solar firmware from within Victron Connect (Android), the battery current reading is getting stuck on the first reading it takes at start-up.

For instance, if I force the app to sleep, then open it, it will read the amount of current going to the batteries (seems to be a correct reading), and then stick on that number. The other readings update correctly as I increase/decrease the load.

If I then quit the app and then go back into it, the reading shows the correct figure for a second, then goes back to the previous one and stays there.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ยท

Hi @mahdi thank your for reporting this - we found the issue and are fixing it. I expect an updated VictronConnect app that fixes this within a few days.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Hi @mahdi, an update: last night we released VictronConnect v5.24, which fixes this issue. In case youโ€™re on a Apple phone/tablet or laptop, it might take max a few extra days for the store to accept the version and make it available for you.

0 Likes 0 ยท
mahdi avatar image mahdi mvader (Victron Energy) โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources