question

wueeschi avatar image
wueeschi asked

Error LSC or L5C on PWM charge controller

Hello.

My BlueSolar PWM LCD 12/24V-30A has the error code LSC (or L5C).

Cant find anything.... pls help

thx Reto

error
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Wueeschi

Has this error cleared yet? Have you tried disconnecting the PWM from the whole system and letting it sit for a bit before reconnecting it may help to clear the issue?

Alternatively a firmware update may help.

0 Likes 0 ·
wueeschi avatar image wueeschi Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hey. Thx for the response. Error still there... i tryed to disconnect for 1 hour... but error comes again...

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ wueeschi commented ·

@Wueeschi I am sorry to hear that. I have only seen one other post here with the same issue. If you have a distributor near you then it may be possible to contact them and find a resolution.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
mi-roberth avatar image
mi-roberth answered ·

The error is LSC, I assume it means Load Short Circuit.

See page 9, https://www.victronenergy.com.au/upload/documents/Manual-BlueSolar-PWM-Charge-Controller-LCD&USB-12V-24V-5A-10A-20A-EN-NL-FR-DE-ES-SE-IT.pdf.

2022-05-30-10-39-38-manual.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bboy2323 avatar image
bboy2323 answered ·

Hey, i had the same problem. just disconnect the load minius and it will work again.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic