question

esemoh avatar image
esemoh asked

Connection Problems SmartSolart MPPT 75/10 (only Info Page)

Hello,

I'm facing the following Problem. My phone stopped connecting to the SmartSolar charger having the Problem that it lost Connection and then tried to reconnect again and again getting stuck at 80%. (Before it worked well for more then one year) Solved this Problem by installing newest Version (5.20) and disconnected the charger from battery.

Now Victron connect, either on my Android and Apple IPhone finds my charger and will connect to it. But after that, I will only get access to product info page. There I am able to Change PIN-Code and click on Info button top Right again, but that is it. See attached Picture.

Anybody having some ideas how to solve issue?

Thanks in advance

VictronConnectBluetoothsmart solar set-up help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Riaan Barkhuizen avatar image
Riaan Barkhuizen answered ·

Hi @es.em.oh.

You can try using your laptop with victron connect. There are two possibilities.

1) Bluetooth Connection from Laptop as opposed to phone, OR

2) Ve.Direct to USB cable. (I prefer this method as it is much more reliable)

Best Regards

Riaan

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

esemoh avatar image
esemoh answered ·

Hi,

I will try to connect with a computer. But actually I want it running on both my phones as before.

No one else facing the described problems. Victron Support? any ideas?

Possible the unit is just broken? There should be still a month warranry left.

Best Regards

es.em.oh

2 |3000

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

VictronConnect bluetooth troubleshooting guide

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic