question

partenope avatar image
partenope asked

How may I change output Voltage of Phoenix Inverter Compact ?

In user manual is reported that Inverter Voltage is adjustable (210-245V).

Because i have an automatic switch commutating inverter vs. grid, sometimes happen the main differential switch turn-off, letting me without energy at home. Grid voltage comes at 247V, default setting for Phoenix Inverter is 230V, so I need to make equal the values, to avoid falling down of energy.

How may I set up a Voltage higher than 230V?

Many thanks if you can help me.
Phoenix Invertervoltage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ยท

Hi @partenope

Your unit should have a VE.Bus port. And you'll need a MK3/usb adaptor. The procedure is described here: https://docs.victronenergy.com/victronconnect-vebus.html#warning

It doesn't actually say specifically there that Output V is adjustable in VictronConnect. But if it isn't, VEConfigure certainly can do it. There's a link in there to that if it's needed.

You may find other issues like old firmware get in the way too (with Connect). But please come back if you strike issues, and we'll try to help you through it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

partenope avatar image
partenope answered ยท

Many thanks John for the help.

So I have to take the interface to configure the output.

Instead of MK3/usb adaptor, may I use the interface: VE.direct to USB ?

Because this item I have found on Amazon.

Greetings

Antonio

1 comment
2 |3000

Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

Hi @partenope, I'll jump in here just because I'm not sure that @JohnC will see your follow-up question without the usertag.

The answer is, unfortunately, no the VE.Direct USB Interface will not work with your unit because your unit is VE.Bus, not VE.Direct. The MK3 Interface is the only part that will work to access your device settings.

0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic