question

kevinvh avatar image
kevinvh asked

Monitoring Parallel Quattros and Color Control GX Wirelessly

I recently installed 2 Quattros in parallel on my boat - system works great. The system includes a Color Control GX, Digital MultiControl Panel and BMV-712 Smart. My system schematic is attached.

I use a MacBook Pro computer connected to the spare RJ45 port on the Quattros and a MK3-USB to monitor my system with VictronConnect. I want to use VictronConnect wirelessly to avoid tripping over network cables and to monitor with my iPad. How can I achieve this with the system shown?

Mat-Lau Power Schematic.pdf

VictronConnect
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stavarda avatar image stavarda commented ·

@kevinvh can i ask what you used for your drawing very nice

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Hook up your CCGX to your (W)LAN and you can access the CCGX remote console.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevinvh avatar image
kevinvh answered ·

What additional hardware is needed and how do I hook up the CCGX to the (W)Lan?

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

You can use a RJ45 cable to connect your CCGX to your LAN or an USB-WiFi dongle(BPP900100200 or BPP900200200) to connect it to your WLAN.

0 Likes 0 ·
kevinvh avatar image
kevinvh answered ·

Thanks - got it working on my WLAN.

2 |3000

kevinvh avatar image
kevinvh answered ·

Did the drawing in Apple Numbers. Easy enough to insert images.

2 |3000

Related Resources