question

tommas avatar image
tommas asked

Measure PVinverter on ACout with ET112

Hi, I want to see all of my incoming PV energy(DCcoupled + ACcoupled) in the VRM statics.
Currently setup:

ESS on RPI

multigrid 2 48/3000(all house loads on ACout and a 1kW PVinverter)

1,5kWp DC solar with mppt150/35

bmv700

8kwh LiFeyPo4 with 2-wire bms (48v)

if I place an ET112 on the ACcoupled inverter, how does it looks like on the remote console and does it counts incoming solar together with the incoming solar from MPPT So I can see on the dashboard the total incoming solar and total usage?

ESSEnergy MeterAC PV Coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tommas avatar image tommas commented ·

Thanks. I already read that document, but no graphic example of my situation so hope to find anyone who has the same setting running before buy some parts To see if it really satisfies my expectation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ tommas commented ·

You get separate yellow boxes for DC solar, and AC solar can have two if you'd have solar on input and output. in your case you of course get only one AC solar box.

0 Likes 0 ·
tommas avatar image tommas Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Great! Thanks for the help. That’s what i want to know.

0 Likes 0 ·