question

bivaccamper avatar image
bivaccamper asked

Clear warnings on a Color Control

Is there a way to clear warnings and errors from a Color Control? Can be cleared via VRM???

Thanks

VRMCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, the notification list on a ccgx is emptied out by rebooting it. And by going to an alarm and clicking it, you acknowledge it which stops the beeping.

If you’re talking about alarms on VRM; its different.

7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ant avatar image ant commented ·

Hi, I have an alarm on the VRM that I cannot clear, although it has been resolved on the site. How do I clear the "Active" alarm? Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ ant commented ·

@Ant I have seen this behavior too. It was the low voltage alarm in my case. The only thing that helped was, to delete the alarm in VRM settings, and set it up new.

I think, it was triggered from a deleted Multi. After a firmware update of the MK3, it was shown twice in device list. But I am not sure.

Regards,

Markus

1 Like 1 ·
ant avatar image ant markus ♦♦ commented ·

That solved it! Thanks Markus

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ ant commented ·

:o) fine! I was, in the end, glad that this happened in my case. Because it forced me to view all those awesome alarm possibilities you can set up there... I was impressed.

0 Likes 0 ·
bivaccamper avatar image bivaccamper commented ·

You know which are the keystrokes to reboot the ccgx without turning it off?

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ bivaccamper commented ·

This can be done in settings of the CCGX too. settings -> general -> reboot

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ bivaccamper commented ·

Recommended to use Markus's method via software.

You can also press the two top 'menu' buttons simultaneously to reboot it.

0 Likes 0 ·
boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

And if it's an alarm from a BMV or other device, the alarm has to be cleared in there otherwise it will pop up again as long as it is active.

2 |3000

Related Resources