question

apzie avatar image
apzie asked

Phoenix inverter calibration

Hi all

I have a 24v 385w Phoenix inverter with the most up to date firmware, I have 2 flashing LED’s which according to the toolkit app Means that the unit does not have calibration. Is there anyway to calibrate it or reinstall the firmware as I believe that the installation of 1.17 did not install correctly causing this issue or do I HAVE to replace it? It is under guarantee still as it’s only 6 months old. I have also downloaded the firmware file from Victron professional and the App will not even show the file in the firmware library.

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
yannick avatar image
yannick answered ·

I've had the same problem. Soved with connecting the inverter to the pc and fash firmware with the pc instead of the app

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

doug avatar image
doug answered ·

Similar problem here on a 12v 375w Phoenix inverter. The two LEDs flashing suggesting a 'no calibration' fault. It was already running the latest firmware. Could not find a way to re-program the latest firmware. Powering off an on even over night did not help. This occurred after a lithium battery cut out when adding a small load, so it might have well signaled an alarm condition. Had to return the inverter to be serviced. If this is a firmware issue then please look into it. If there is some way for us to 'reset' the device, to restore the firmware if that helps, then could you please let us know so we can try to help ourselves.

2 |3000

pdonovan avatar image
pdonovan answered ·

I have similar problems at the moment. My inverter won't turn on, just the flash of red and green together and then a bit of flickering in an attempt to turn on.

If I had the cable to connect to my computer would I even be able to interact with it as it doesn't seem to be powering up properly?

2 |3000