question

Trollibus avatar image

Victronconnect and multiplus weakac settings

I have a multiplus 24/3000/70 firmware 2610413 and want to change weakac settings in order to be able to sync to my generator but I want to know if Via a Bluetooth smartdongle and victronconnect android app it's possible...and moreover if using victronconnect app it's possible to change all settings like in veconfigure software

Anyone can help me on these questions ?

Cheers nicolas

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVictronConnect
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Tom avatar image

I assume you have a MK3? First try connecting the MK3 to your tablet and use the Victron connect App to test out your needs. I have been told the BT dongle has even less capability than the MK3 with app. I do know I had to upgrade my FW on my 24/3000 from 413 to 465 before I could even connect to the Victron Connect Android App.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image

You will need the MK3 adapter, bluetooth is not for changing settings like this yet on the Multi.

Please see this manual for limitations of VictronConnect compared to VEConfigure.

https://docs.victronenergy.com/victronconnect-vebus.html

You can also use the demo mode in VictronConnect to see for yourself.