question

glennh avatar image
glennh asked

No switch over to ‘charger only’ and ‘shore power’...there is a ‘click’ but no charger output nor shore power...just goes dead. Unit is a Phoenix Multiplus 24/3000/70 - 16...shore power coming into the unit but no output...any ideas?

battery chargingcharge controller compatibility
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@GlennH, what else do you have on your system? Remotes in particular - do you have a CCGX, Venus, DMC, or another remote? If so, have you confirmed that the MultiPlus is set to "On" on the remote? The front switch operation will be largely overridden by commands issued by a remote (with some exceptions), so the first place to check when experiencing this sort of thing is that 1. the remote is set to "On"; and 2. The connection between the MultiPlus and the remote is good.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

glennh avatar image glennh commented ·

Hi Justin...apols for late reply. I don’t have any kind of a remote.

Could it be that there is a still an issue with the ‘remote’ side within the unit? Bizarre that there is an audible ‘click’ when I go from ‘On‘ to ‘ChargerOnly’...but at that point the unit goes dark...no charger nor shore power coming through.

Apologies, I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to electronics.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic