question

Timo Santala avatar image
Timo Santala asked

Turning DVCC on turns MPPT load off

Why does my MPPT 100/20 shut the load off when I enable DVCC? Cant get it back on, unless turn dvcc feature off. Tried with ”always on”, and the batterylife management options. Load controll stays off no matter what, untill i turn dvcc off.

Venus gx with release candidate FW, MPPT 100/20 with most recent FW and BVM712 with most recent fw.

Problem started when i upgraded most recent fw to bmv, it gave low battery alarm and when i tried to reset that alarm from several places, it didnt let mppt load control to go back on.

MPPT ControllersDVCC
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Timo, is it ok if I ask R&D to login to your system to diagnose further? thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Timo,

Thanks for the report; its something we’re looking into. Probably related to venus os v2.40 betas.

I moved your question to the modifications space; thats where I prefer to discuss results of beta testing.

Best, Matthijs

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

I had an issue with the MPPT when I had DVCC AND VE.Smart network enabled. I was told to turn off the VE.Smart Network in order for DVCC to work correctly. I think with the new firmware on the MPPT is when this started happening as I had this enabled before.

2 |3000