question

davith avatar image
davith asked

Bluesolar PWM error

Hi all,

I have done a search but can't find an answer relevant.

I have a BlueSolar Charge Controller-LCD-USB 12V-20A.

It has started showing a flashing error message L5C (or maybe LSC) as shown in the image below. "L" in the manual relates to the output load and sunset etc which doesn't appear relevant.

It doesn't appear in the error codes listed in the manual and I can't see anything useful on Google. It also doesn't appear to have any issues with the operation as it takes charge from the panels, and the loads which come via this unit.

Thanks for any help which can be offered.

errorBlueSolar PWM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I Dont have a answer to your question however try this

connect a bluetooth dongle to the unit and upgrade its firmware to the latest version and then see what happens.

you will also get a lot of extra information using the bluetooth unit as wel through the Victron Connect app.

you can install the app and run it in dem mode and see the extra things it has to offer

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

The PWM charge controllers don't have a VE.direct port.

0 Likes 0 ·
g-junier avatar image
g-junier answered ·

Hello,

I have the same problem.

could you explain the process to upgrade its firmware ?

thks

2 |3000

tdiamanti avatar image
tdiamanti answered ·

No answer, but the same problem.

2 |3000

mi-roberth avatar image
mi-roberth answered ·

The error is LSC, I assume it means Load Short Circuit.

See page 9, https://www.victronenergy.com.au/upload/documents/Manual-BlueSolar-PWM-Charge-Controller-LCD&USB-12V-24V-5A-10A-20A-EN-NL-FR-DE-ES-SE-IT.pdf.

2022-05-30-10-39-38-manual.png

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic