question

michael22 avatar image
michael22 asked

My MacbookPro has Bluetooth 4.0 and osx is 10.13.6. Bluetooth connection to MPPT 75/15 does not work. The blue LED on MPPT flashes, but connecting stucks at 20% and does not finish! Please help me to solve the problem.

VictronConnect
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

michael22 avatar image michael22 commented ยท

Hello,

is nobody out there to help me?

Michael

0 Likes 0 ยท
2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ยท

@michael22 The basics, ensure you have a correct pin entered when first paired. Delete pairing and start again. The connection is actually done via the Victronconnect app. Don't try to connect via the bluetooth device option first and then start the app. I don't use Mac so suspect it is similar to ipad.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yo3ggx avatar image
yo3ggx answered ยท

As I know, Bluetooth connection is supported only on Android and iOS devices. Mac and PC are not supported.

1 comment
2 |3000

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ยท

According to this table it should work and versions etc are all ok in above post.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:start

"There are three ways to connect to a Victron product:

Method iOS Android Windows PC macOS X
Products with built-in bluetooth Yes Yes No Yes
VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle Yes Yes No Yes
VE.Direct USB interface No Yes (1) Yes Yes
0 Likes 0 ยท

Related Resources