question

mfred68 avatar image
mfred68 asked

Enphase microinverter system on vrm console?

Is there a way to show production of my ac coupled enphase system on the vrm console? I have tried setting up pv inverter, but it doesn't find the system.

What's the easiest way of doing this?

cerbo gxAC PV Couplingmultipluss ii
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
sean avatar image
sean answered ·

Add an energy meter between your grid and the Enphase system, define it as a PV inverter within Venus to see its production.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mfred68 avatar image mfred68 commented ·
Is there any specific type of energy meter I should get that's compatible with my Victron system? Also how are they connected to the cerbo?
0 Likes 0 ·
jps34 avatar image jps34 mfred68 commented ·

No need of such energy meter

Just integrate your envoy in venus os cerbo go with this integration

https://github.com/mr-manuel/venus-os_dbus-enphase-envoy

0 Likes 0 ·
mfred68 avatar image mfred68 jps34 commented ·
Thanks for the link, I'm wondering if there's a youtube video showing a step by step procedure? As it looks kind of daunting.
0 Likes 0 ·
mfred68 avatar image mfred68 jps34 commented ·

I tried to undertand the content in this link, but i'm completely lost, there seems to be 100s of links to click on, don't know where to start. Also looks like i got to understand computer code. looks a nightmere.

0 Likes 0 ·
Björn Kellermann avatar image
Björn Kellermann answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

mfred68 avatar image mfred68 commented ·
I have looked but dont know where to start as I cant find the step by step instructions, all i find is countless links all leading me to even more links, i dont know where to start.

Any help would be appriciated.

0 Likes 0 ·