I need some help to determine exactly what I need equipment wise for a caravan
My requirement is as follows:
To ensure AC Charging
Dc to dc charging while driving
Solar charging while not connected to AC
This is what I would like to use:
2 x 150 watt solar panel
2x Rolls 140ah lead batteries
1x Victron ip22 blue smart charger 30ah 3 inputs
1x Victron Orion 24v-12v 70ah non isolated ip20 dc to dc charger
1x Victron smartsolar 100v/20ah solar controller
1x Victron bmv 712 battery management
My questions as follows:
1. Will all products from Victron work for this setup?
2. Do I have the correct dc to dc charger to ensure batteries charge while travelling?
3. Is the dc to dc charger euro 6 compatible?
4. What else do I need like battery protectors or anything else?
5. Could Victron help with a wiring diagram for this setup?
I am ok with how the solar and ac charger works and chargers the batteries but uncertain exactly how the dc to dc is connected in this setup..
Really grateful if everyone could comment or assist.