question

ee21 avatar image
ee21 asked

Clear list of detected PV inverters in Venus OS, stop automatic scanning?

I had some issues setting up my PV inverter when my system was first installed, getting it to stay assigned to a static IP address. As such my Venus GX still remembers each IP address it was found on in the list of "Detected IP Addresses" under the PV Inverter tab. Is it possible to clear this list entirely and start from scratch?

Secondly, my Venus GX seems to like automatically scanning for PV inverters periodically, several times a day, every day it would seem. During this time, the PV inverter that was already added becomes unavailable, and the data stops being sent to the console. Is there a way to disable automatic scanning?

Venus OSVenus GX - VGX
screenshot-16.png (37.6 KiB)
screenshot-17.png (24.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, a heads up: a feature to clear that list is being added in version v2.60 - expected in a few months from now. all the best, Matthijs

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

ps. automatic scanning can be disabled - that was added in version v2.40, released in 2019.

0 Likes 0 ·
1586983934397.png (48.9 KiB)
Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·
Did this happen?
0 Likes 0 ·