question

Alex Pescaru avatar image
Alex Pescaru asked

Third party MFD integration - missing info

Hi developers,

You have implemented a third party MFD integration for some of the system information, by calling ip_address/app or venus.local/app.

My system has a Multi RS together with a Cerbo GX. When I am calling the above, the AC loads are not displayed at all, despite the fact that they exists and in Remote console they appear.

See below.

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Alex

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

cerbo gxbug reportMulti RS
1.jpg (80.4 KiB)
3.jpg (64.7 KiB)
2.jpg (90.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hey @Alex Pescaru , that app still misses support for the Multi RS.

Its on the list to get that fixed up!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alex Pescaru avatar image Alex Pescaru commented ·

Hi Matthijs @mvader (Victron Energy)

Thank you for your clarification.

And, if we are talking about Multi RS, you are saying in the VictronConnect beta revision' changelog, for version 6.10beta3, for Multi RS, "AC Input Control: Add disconnection by SOC condition".

But for that option to work, it will also mean that a new / next firmware version should be released for Multi RS, right?

Too bad that I couldn't make it to InterSolar this month, but I can't wait for the news... :-))

I haven't missed that new section for Multi HS in the VictronConnect changelog.... ;-))

Thanks,

Alex

0 Likes 0 ·